Businesses and battery collection
Most companies use various types of batteries, both in production and operational activities and in offices. Used batteries should never be thrown to mixed municipal waste; instead, they should be returned to the take-back system. ECOBAT guarantees that the used batteries you return will be recycled to the maximum possible extent and that you will pay nothing for their processing.
Sorting waste, including batteries, is part of social and environmental responsibility of businesses. We will provide free-of-charge collection containers where you can store batteries from your company, but you can also support environmentally friendly behaviour of your employees who can use the containers to return used batteries from their households.
Companies cooperating with us
Collection of batteries at the workplace is pursued by small, medium-sized, and large companies all over the Czech Republic. These are, among others, the Dukovany Nuclear Power Station, Veolia, Barum Continental Otrokovice, Czech Radio, the Prague Public Transport Company, Škoda Plzeň, the Prague Airport, the Na Homolce Hospital, or the Barrandov TV Studio.
We can provide comprehensive services to you
Cooperating with ECOBAT is the easiest way for your company to become involved in sorting used batteries.
- Upon signing of an agreement or registration, you will receive the Involvement Certificate.
- We will provide free-of-charge collection containers for used batteries based on your needs, for example to offices, shop floors or receptions.
- We will take care of free-of-charge transportation of collected batteries for recycling.
- If you want to make your efforts visible, we can issue an environmental contribution certificate upon your request.
- We can offer bargain prices for your re-sale of some types of rechargeable batteries.
Support battery collection
To support battery collection among employees in your company, you can use:
Articles about waste sorting;
Posters and infographics
- We support battery sorting and recycling (A3/A4)
- Here you can discard used batteries (A3/A4)
- Metallic raw materials recovered
Upon request, we can provide your employees with the ECOCHEESE boxes for household storage of batteries.
Simply contact us by phone or in writing and we will gladly reply. We will provide all the necessary information on sorting, collecting, storing, transporting, and recycling of batteries based on your individual needs. Mr. Jiří Ondráček is available to you every working day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please have your information at hand
For an easy communication about your queries and needs, we recommend that you have the following information at hand:
- Identification data of your company,
- Number of employees and character of the production activity,
- Current amount and types of returned batteries,
- Contact data.